I am going to set up my OHPs this Friday, get them out and dust them down and get them sorted again. I want to test the focus too and see if I can get a sharp image.
I am going to prepare my OHPs so I can start creating some projections based on my new exhibition - looking at the concept of death. Death is a fascinating subject for me an I need to let myself work more freely with it, I am now excited to begin.
I might use some kind of sheet or shroud to project onto, depending on how clear the images will show up on the museum walls - however the fainter the images the more they might create an aspect of nostalgia and lost memory.
A projection screen is an idea, however I think that would make the image seem too 2D and the layered images seem to work better when the surface is more textured.
I am going to take a trip on Saturday to take some photographs to start off my layering photographs - also for some inspiration. I am going to plan out where would be the best place to go to take some nostalgic images, deathly themed aspects etc.
I am really excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment