I want to create some projections
(using acetate imagery and OHPs).
The OHPs are to be used as part of the
piece itself, I am interested in them being involved as part of the work as
they represent the idea of nostalgic materials/equipment, time passing and the
inevitability of things ending/dying out to make way for newer things.
I am interested in doing the
projections possibly in the courtyard, or a room with a large wall space so
that the projections will show up large and clear.
I also have the idea of creating a
small book of images and fragments of writings that I want to show in the
museum space itself or possibly in the gallery, wherever it would be suitable.
I mentioned before about my take on the
theme – I want to show what the concept of death means to me, looking at the
essences left behind, the traces that form fragments of memory e.g. figures, hands, faces, reflections etc. But also the
regenerative aspect, the renewal – much like the preservation of the museum
itself and how the lives of the workers are remembered.
Link to some of my projection work:
I want to create projections that are layered but also are
bright and clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment